Updated: This is a bugfix to 0.1.7 known as 0.1.7.2. It fixes the translation files and also adds catalan (thanks to oriolfa).
After the supersonic help of Manjaro community, Octopi now is translated to 8 more languages: arabic, french, german, greek, italian, romanian, spanish and turkish. A special thanks goes to Karim, Loubrix, Veraendert, angel_solomos, bersil, Ayceman, tufadorin and yfdogan!
Octopi v0.1.7 brings:
- a “Open root terminal” option in File menu;
- “-sysupgrade” command line option which makes it go straight to a system upgrade at startup;
- “-removecmd” command line option which enables you to change the default remove command during transactions;
- an outdated package list that has links to each outdated package, so you can view its information;
- an About dialog box that shows its version.
GET IT NOW and start relying on the octopus 😉
If you can afford it, please consider a donation by clicking HERE.